Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Help!

Can someone please answer why I'm thinking & talking about drinking more Koolaid? Thinking about backing off a game of skill (and some people consider a sport) that I'm actually good at to go back to a sport I'm awful at? A sport that I pretty much hate while I'm doing it? I did it. I finished the (*@&$_!*( thing (twice). Yes, 14 minutes and 20 seconds shy of glory. I don't know if I'm trying to prove something and if so, to whom? OK, I don't know the proper use of whom, but you get it.

Please help me figure this out and fast.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

it's like cheap smack. you can only break away for so long.

Come on back -- the party is in the back of the pack!

TriGirl 40 said...

Which one are you thinking about?

Ceeej said...

Annn's trying to sell me on C'ouer d'lene, but I'd have to learn to spell it and I did bad enough with only one hill on the run and one on the bike at IMAZ.

Annn said...

mmmmmmmmmm. Koolaid.

Unknown said...

Coeur d'Alene is in a beautiful little town....

Ceeej said...

Just for the record: I don't see how any of these comments are helping, though I am holding out hope that TriGirl 40 will come back with sanity.

Anonymous said...

Coeur d'Alene's a tough race....but a beautiful part of the country. We loved it there...would love to go back. And Ceej, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.