Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Really fun mountain bike clinic last night. Great job RTC and Endorphin.

It's official - I REALLY DO LOVE MOUNTAINBIKING! I'm still a hill slug and I really need to work on my cardio - I have lost any fitness level I had! I was the only one in the group huffing & puffing - so much so that it made me think perhaps I held my breath coming up the hill, but nope.

So anytime anyone wants to hit the Buttermilk trails along Riverside, let me know and I'll be ready. We can meet at my house and head out. Come one, come all. I'll speed past you on the downhills and you can pass me as I hike my bike up the hills!

3 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Very cool! You make it sound like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Go CJ! I'll be toasting your progress this summer from my cushy lounge chair in my pool with my drink in my holder cup. lol You guys mountain bike it up!!!

Ceeej said...

Anita wants to know what time she should come to the pool.