Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting My Ass Handed to Me on the Bike

I have obtained the title of my blog from a liar. LIAR.

You know who you are. You are not slow on the bike. You are not less than graceful (you blew right through the Cap One gates). You enjoyed torturing me.

I am definitely getting the Gattaca surgery. Definitely. But arms and legs I think.

Stupid game.

In unrelated news, if my handicap drops to 18.4 by June 1, I can compete for the USGA amateur championship as long as I don't buy a membership to a private course (not a lot of danger on that last part).

Oh wait, instead of playing golf, a game I'm pretty good at, let's do Mighty Man. It'll be great - we'll drive for like 16 hours and I'll miss the swim time cut off. GREAT. FABULOUS.

I'm not bitter. Really. I'm just disappointed. Damn genes.

3 comments:

Annn said...

Maybe I need to sign up for some kind of notification when you post.

And Diannnnnne so did hand my ass to me.

And I am still not able to stand on my pedals with my arms out to the side.

TriGirl 40 said...

You guys crack me up. Though I do enjoy seeing this blog post title appear twice in my blog feeds.

MightyMan!!!! The drive is only like 8-9 hours. You'll make the swim cut-off. And get a really cool sweatshirt.

Diane said...

What a great title!!!!
You know, you could always do a relay or an aqua velo at Mighty Man. Or hell, sherpa. It will be fun!!!!