Friday, September 11, 2009

Farmville

Farmville is addictive and should be avoided. Anita and I are dreaming of harvesting crops. I've gotten up early two days this week because my tomatoes/pumpkins were in. Perhaps I'm actually growing poppies. I don't know.

Sorry Cathy. Sorry Joy. Sorry Marilou. Sorry Anita. Gary, you're not really my fault.

However, I was growing bored with it last weekend and then the worst thing happened. I thought of something new I could do on it. Leave messages. Not little signs you can't see without clicking.

Here's yesterday's appropriate message.



I especially liked how it looked like a digital billboard as the crops matured.




Yes, I already told you the message was appropriate.
And thanks for all the signs that had some variation of "there's not enough help in all of Farmville".

Today's message is "Some Pig" with an advertisement by Charlotte offering a billboard for rent.

Tomorrow's? Join Farmville on Facebook, become my neighbor and find out.

But, you were warned AND I even showed you a helpful diagram of how bad this addiction is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a creative farmer!

Anonymous said...

I'll be your farm neighbor, if you'll join my mafia!!! hehehehe. I love to get my aggressions out by offing mobsters on Mafia Wars...Farmville is a bit tame!