Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Merry Thanksgiving!

To use Susie Q's lovely example:

Things I am Thankful for:

The Family I've Chosen and have been chosen by. I love you all.

The years we got to spend with Spot (I will....not....cry...)

Dear friends who come in all shapes, sizes & interests, including:
  • New friends
  • Old friends
  • Crazytown friends (you know who you are)

Rounds of golf where I don't feel I've gotten my money's worth (few & far between)

Good red wine

Dark chocolate


Thinks I'm less happy about:

Being a Farmville addict. I think I have a problem just because I don't think I have a problem - I can quit any time...and have.

The extra 15 pounds I'm carrying on MY ASS.

Knowing my job is ending, but not having a clue when, but I'm still VERY thankful to have a job.

Happy holidays & safe travels everyone (all 4 of you).

5 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

What about "Pink?" :) Thank you for sharing - and hoping the job thing works out soon.

Ceeej said...

TG40: P!nk goes a little beyond thankful and I didn't want to embarass you!

Unknown said...

Love the list - and like you, I had a farmville addiction. I (finally) removed it from my applications!!

Annn said...

Whose is the fourth person?

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for funny people who write blogs that make me smile! :-)