Sunday, July 11, 2010

Golf

We did not win. 2nd place felt pretty icky. And I have no idea how they worked the handicapping system to place us in 2nd, though I'm sure it was fair. Just very odd.

Anyway, now I'm going to branch out into some "other" activities (still lots of golf), but try to get back in shape. Anita & I have been dieting for about 2 months and have lost quite a bit of the weight we wanted to (still have a ways to go, but more exercise will help with that, even if we have to eat a bit more, right)?

Had a "nice" ride in WC today with an unexpected guest star. Feel like I actually learned something about hill climbing, but certainly not all I need to learn. Legs still suck (imagine that) and lungs had a hard time sucking enough. Baby steps, right?

Had our 1st visit to a pool this year and very much enjoyed that and hanging. Can't believe we had to drive to nearly another state, but whatever. Took like an hour to get home, where I ate and then collapsed for hours. So much for fixing the fence today.

Was this the most boring post I've ever written?

No comments: