Saturday, July 17, 2010

VBCF Memorial golf tournament

Had the Barbara Edwards memorial golf tournament this morning. Proceeds benefit VBCF, which is a great organization that has done a lot for breast cancer education & advocacy in VA and even nationwide. I've been involved with this organization for about 6 or 7 years now and I am very proud of the work they've been doing.

It was really hot today. I'm hoping it's a lot cooler at the Dragon Boat races in 2 weeks. If it isn't, I'm guessing I'll be rowing that goddamn boat alone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Were you all playing in my backyard?

A. Joy said...

Speaking of rowing that boat....I am gonna miss my 10mile run to row that damn boat! So you gonna run with me Sunday morning?

Ceeej said...

Susie - yes, we were trying to determine if you were up so we could beg beer!

Joy - 10??? Wow, that's a lot. Maybe?